Monday 28 March 2016

Rocket Launching


 Rocket Launching

The rocket launching project is a 2D animation of a satellite launching process.
In our project rocket will be static prior to launching. When a launch is performed through interactions, the countdown begins for the launch. The countdown is 10 to 0, once the countdown is finished rocket is launched. Once the rocket is launched, actual animation starts here. Rocket starts moving into the sky, after sometime it reaches the space. The next phase of the rocket launch is dismantling stage1, in this stage the first fuel supplier will be dismantled. Now rocket starts moving with the help of second fuel supplier. The next stage will be dismantling stage2, here the fuel supplier 2 will be dismantled. The next phase is forced dismantling stage, where the unwanted parts are expelled. After this phase satellite is launched.

Screenshots:



 
Starting stage of rocket





 Snap shot showing intermediate stage and fume of rocket changing


 
Rocket entering in outer phase




 Rocket entering into the last phase


Download Program Source Code here
Download Full Project Report here

24 comments:

  1. can you please share project report mail:mymunaabdulla6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please share project report mail:mymunaabdulla6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u please send me the project report to my mail jahnavid.0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get a complete project report to my mail abhimaanu.v5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can u mail d report to shirishagowda25gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did u get report of launching?........If u get plz email me too!

      Delete
    2. emailid-sarveshnirmale4@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. can i get the project source code..to my mail raghavigowda09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can u plz send the project report at sankethmesta45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can u plz send me the report Meghachinnu1998@gmail.com
    Meghanaramesh80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send me this project with source code

    ReplyDelete
  10. Send me this project with source code Plzz. .....blnirmala12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. im not able to download the project

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can u plz send me the report ........ritreetu642@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please send me report aishugiwda9071@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send me the report aishugowda9071@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you please send me the source code and report at bhukaul32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. please share the project report and source code on my email::
    gauravvjadhav143@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please share the project report and source code on my email:akhi.cse.just@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please share the project report and source code on my email : bachatesamarth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete